Are you a Muslim?
Enter your Denomination / Sect in the space provided below.
Please fill in the following details about yourself:
Please describe your clothing? (eg. Modern, Mixed, Hijab, Niqab, Cap,
Turban, Jalabiyah, Qamis etc)
Please tell us what you do occupation, if employed. If student please indicate
that. If unemployed please also indicate.
Please Choose your state of residence:
Enter your Country of Birth.
1. How many years have you lived in Australia?
2. In the event of a terrorist attack, what, if any
repercussions to the community are anticipated? Please describe why those
repercussions are expected/not expected to occur?
3. Are there any factors that might increase the vulnerability
of the community to attack in the event of a disaster?
4. Are there particular groups within the community that might
be more vulnerable than others? Why?
5. What actions, if any are individuals taking to reduce
vulnerability in the event of a disaster? (coping strategies)
6. What actions, if any, is the community currently taking to
reduce vulnerability in the event of a disaster?
7. In the event of attacks on the community, post disaster,
how equipped do you feel in responding?
8. What would assist you to feel more equipped (training,
9. In the event of attacks on the community, post disaster who
are you most likely to turn to for assistance? Why?
10. What factors would impact on confidence levels within the
community in relation to seeking assistance from government agencies, such as
police and other emergency services?
11. What would improve your confidence in contacting
government agencies, such as police and other emergency services to assist you
in the event of an attack?
12 . What strategies would you expect from police
and other emergency services to minimise or manage the impact of an attack post
disaster on the community?
13. What role can the community play in mitigating the impact
of a disaster?
14. What resources exist within the community that might be
tapped into to reduce or mitigate the impact of a disaster?
15. Are there any particular strategies you would like to see
in a Post Disaster Community Plan?
16. Any other Comments or suggestions?